Latest Airtel Working Internet Trick Official ! [Youtube Facebook Twitter and Whatsapp]

Airtel Free internet Trick 2015

Hello again friends I am Posting After so many days du to my exams and as I said in my previous post I need your help . You all can help me by commenting the things that you want from me.
Anyways lets move on to the trick. This trick is based on the Airtel One touch Internet:

Follow these steps to get Airtel Internet for free!! :

1. Open this link : click here
2. Enter your Airtel Mobile Number
3. Now you will see your respective balances
4. If you want Facebook then Open the following link : Click here
5. If you want for Twitter then click the following link : Click here
6. If you want Whatsapp then click the following link : Click here
7. If you want for Youtube then click the following link : Click here


After activating one of above you will get a message on your Airtel Mobile number.
You can try this trick everyday!

Good luck and let me know whether it works or not
Https://www.facebook.com/yrajpawarblog

by yuvraj pawar